Question

Posted in Taxes

auponhbusa

how can i cleard my credit history public records marks?

Most Helpful Response

Public records must stay for 7 years.

Unless it was a Bankruptcy (Chapter 7) which will remain for 10 years. Public records are legal matters that are available to aanyone under the Freedom of Information Act and must be reported on credit reports as required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is another federal regulation.  They cannot be removed.  Sorry.

trtl30

Enter Your ReplySomething is not right about this.  In my case, a Chiropractor tried to overcharge me for over $3,000. When we went to court, the judge told him about the overcharge and I only paid $1600, as order by the judge.  Why I am penalized for avoiding been rip off?  I never denied to pay, I just fefussed to be rob, and I prooved at court.