Question

heatherlott

how can i clean up my credit and raise my score quickly
I want to clean up my credit and raise my score quickly and need help doing so.

a few ideas...

#1...  If any inaccuracies exist on your credit report, dispute them.  This means ANYTHING that isn't accurate.  An account balance, or date of first deliquency. Be vague in your dispute, because you want everything to be verified.

#2...  Attempt to negotiate a "pay for delete" with any creditors that are valid and verified.  Basically, you are offering that you will pay in full in return for a complete deletion from your credit report.  This is more likely to work the older the debt gets.

#3....  Pay anyway.  A closed collection with zero balance is far and away better than an open collection with a balance.