Question

cash615

How can i clean up my credit
I am new at this and i am really lost on how to fix it i could use some much needed help

Study up

Read all the credit tips posted on this site.  If you want or desire specifics you need to tell us more about your situation, no one can see it.

Goodl luck

ruej

a lot of medical bills

Most Helpful Response

Bad credit

Hi,

I have a bag credit score and debit from not paying off credit cards.  

Long story short,  I am now paying off my credit cards that are in collections,  

my question is this when I pay off my credit cards how long will it take for. My credit score to go back up.  

Credit Score

I have a very poor credit score. I dont have any credit cards in due, never had a credit card. How should I pay off these collections to get my score up? and Will it be good for me to get a safe credit card?

i need help

i need help with my crwedit score its very hard to find a place with the score i have its in its 520s please help

improve credit

i have bad credit. score of 589. what should be my first step to improve my credit score. i do have accounts on my credite report that have been paid off but they are still showung up on my credit report. How can i get rid of them off my credit report so i can improve my credit score.i dont have any credit cards i guess its a plus but it says i need to apply for credit card to improve my credit score. i tried but cant get approved for one. Due to low credit score. My low score on my credit report is due to old record that i alreday paid it off and it's still showing on my credit report. 

143Flora

With your score you can get approved for secured VISA or MASTER CARDS. Try Capital One and Premier Bank Master card: I have lower score than you and I got approved. I got 200 from Capital one with the deposit of 99 dollars. and I got approved from Premier Bank Master card 300 with no deposit; the only thing is that you have to be careful, you have to think that your not getting this card to use for convenience, but to use to get your credit score better or UP!  No matter what you do, you have to keep the balance on any of your credit cards below 25%. Meaning that don't let it get out of hand if you want to get you credit up and not down. Good luck!

Flora

liltexan09

My score was in the 560s, and I got a SECURED visa card from Wells Fargo.  You put your OWN money into it (I put the minimum, which was $300).  My score has already improved by about 30 points after only 5 months. But, you have to make sure you utilize your credit wisely. Credit Karma has a chart that will show you your "grade" based on how much money you put on your credit card each month.  Try to keep it between 1%-20% of your card limit, and then pay the balance off each month. (That's what I've been doing, anyway, and it's really helped!) Good luck.

Need help cleaning up my Credit

My name is Paulette Jackson 

I would like to try and find me a house by the end of this year can someong help me.

Improve my credit financial sore

Improve my financial situation

Marteldb

Contribution to help me now

White is my credit sora right now

Give me some help right now