Question

eeapayan

How can I check what exactly is on my credit score and how I can go about paying it?
My credit score says I have a couple of delinquent accounts. How can I go about finding out exactly what they are from and how can I go about paying it back? Who do I contact?

You get copies of all three credit reports and check them over to see if it is your debt or a mistake.  This topic has been covered numerous times, so you can find the needed information if you look and learn.  This site is a tool to help you to learn how to use credit wisely and only by reading the information and utilizing the tools on this site, will you be able to do so.

help

where can i obtain my three credit reports from do i have to pay

thats the answer to my first ?