Question

creditcurious808

How can I check the history of my credit in the past 2 years? I want to compare my score to activity
I'm going through a divorce and my husband's activity has effected my credit score. How can I go back over the past 2-7 years to see the fluctuation of my credit score so that I can compare that to the financial events in that time frame?

I don't know of any site

That keeps a record of you score or the fluctuations in it. 

Scores change daily and you will have different scores with different Credit Bureaus at the same time. 

You can pull your credit report and get your credit history for the last 7-10 years. But that will be pretty vague info. 

Hi creditcurious,

Credit Karma doesn't have any data from before you registered on this site. We have your history from the date of registration onward, but no access to previous records.