Question

kdbarker31

How can I calculate my new credit score?
I have paid off a few accounts in collections in full. I'm currently waiting on documentation from them verifying this and will dispute them to get them removed from my credit reports. How can I calculate what my new score will be?

Hi kdbarker31,

There's no way to calculate this change yourself, because there is not a standardized amount of points for paying off a collections account. The change you see will depend on your personal credit report. You should see this reflected in your credit score within a month or so.