Question

ESSMEKK1966

how can i buy a house while waiting for my current house to sell
I am trying to buy a house close to my sons school.I was prequalified by chase pending the sale of my current house.I am a memeber of southwest airlines credit union should i aplly with them instead of chase? my house is valued at 111000 and i owe 70000.I also have close to 40000 in personal loans and credit card.Would the debt to income ratio stop me from bying a house? Thanks

You shoudl apply with your credit union and even look around some more. As for how to buy a house -- talk to a realtor but you can make conditional offers pending sale of your house, The realtor should be helping you with writing the offer sheet to reflect this (if they do not fire them and get  a new one)