Question

Jalis24

How can I buy a home?
Never had a home, my credit is poor and I have no idea on how to anything to fix my credit so I can buy a house. How can I do fix my credit in order to buy my home, HELP?

If you have not read the articles provided by this site, I suggest you begin now.  Until you understand how credit works and build your credit score, you will likely not be able to buy a house in the foreseeable future. That is not a catastrophe, though.  It is good that there are rental units available since home ownership is not for everyone.

You are going to have to work hard to get your credit built up first and that starts with countless hours of reading articles on here and across the internet. If you are serious about wanting to buy a house you will designate the time needed to educate yourself on credit and start the building process. For any more specific questions along the way, please feel free to ask on here and we will do our best to help you.