Question

nurses61

How can I build up credit score.

Most Helpful Response

Based on all the research I've done, utilizing credit and paying it all off the next month is of no benefit to improving your credit. To improve your credit you should keep credit to no more than a third of the balance and demonstrate to creditors the ability to pay over time, ie... a 3-6 month period of paying on time or early! I've applied this concep and it works.

Credit Cards

I would say your best bet is to get a small credit card and start putting your gas on it every month, pay it off each month and do the same the next month.