Question

ChrisH1996

How can I build my credit up? I'm needing it built up pretty fast..any suggestions...

There are no "Quick Solutions"

To building credit.  Your scores are based on an assesment of your credit behavior over the last 7-10 years.  

With out seeing your credit report and knowing a lot more about your financial situation there's no easy advise to building your credit quickly.  It takes time and the credit system is a slow moving behemouth. It takes 30-90 days for an action today to get reported and cross reported accross the system. The factors that push your score up include the length of time you've had credit and the age of your credit accounts. Fequency of use and how well you manage your debts.

There are a few "credit tricks" that can be done to boost your scores but with out knowing what the rest of your finances look like I hesitate to give that type of advise becuase it is risky and if your not in the right place financially it could back fire, hurting you more in the long run.

Take some time to read the articles and blogs on this site, CK is supposed to be an Educational Tool. Learn what good credit is and how to manage it. 

Remember, Good Credit isn't about how much you money you have, it's about how well you manage it. I have met people with scores in the mid 800's that were dirt poor and I've met a 50 yo lawyer that couldn't get a job because his credit was so bad.