Question

SuchALady84

How can I build my credit?
I have absolutely zero credit right now, but I'm trying to get credit so I can get a car. It's like I've been asleep for years and finally awakened. I want to get a car, but understand they run your credit. I have none. I don't want a lemon. What can I do to build my credit for free?

You can't do it for free.  You need to get a credit card (probably a secured card, which means you'll have to put the money up front) and start using it wisely to build up your score.  For more tips visit credit.about.com