Question

Ron1997

How can I build credit? No credit score
Hi everyone I'm 18 and I was interested in buying a car but I was told due to me not having a credit score. I will need a cosigner. I don't know anyone with good credit who can be my cosigner. So I guess i have to build credit. I have a job. And a checking and savings account. Just applied for a secured Capital One Card and was approved. I'm waiting to receive it in the mail soon. Since I have no credit, how can I build my credit.? Any other ways to get a car without financing? Please help me

Spend as much time as you can on ways to build credit, there is a lot of information on this site and across the internet. You did good by getting a Secured card to start with. Use that for six months then check the preapproval link on Capital One's website to see if you can get an unsecured card. Building credit takes time, there is no quick way about it. As for a car, you may want to try to find a beater car that isn't in too bad of shape for cheap which you can pay cash for. Just make sure that you take plenty of time to read everything that you can about credit, the knowledge that you gain will be valuable for the rest of your life.