Question

Posted in Banking

ldbrown2000

How can I add online stock broker accounts?
I own stocks through Sharebuilders. How do I add that account to Credit Karma?

Stock Account Not an Asset???

Wait, so it sounds like you're saying that a stock account is irrevalant when determining your credit score.  I feel as if someone's debt wouldn't affect their credit score as badly if their amount of assets exceeded it.  My stock account alone surpasses the amount of debt I currently hold, but I can't list it, and I feel it's harming my score. 

The stock accounts are irrelevant to building your credit.  This site is for the education of individuals so they can learn how to build good credit.  It uses only oine credit report to provide the information (creditors will use others) so you can put data in the tools provided on the site.  Please read the articles, use the tools and learn how to improve your credit score.