Question

tonille1

How can I add in $700 to a car loan that the car dealership didnt charge me?
The dealership only charged me $2000 instead of $2700, now they want $700 but I don't have that credit amount anymore. The credit union told me I have to do a new car loan but I now I'm wondering if I should try and get a new loan from one of the recommendations off of this site.

Hold everything.  

What was the agreed on amount 2000 or 2700,  if 2000 the you are ok. if it was 2700 and they messed up then not your fault.  If comes down to the paper work and what it says as that is the binding documents that everyone signed. 

If you feel in your heart that you want to pay them the extra 700 dollars then you need to work out a deal where you do not Lose  anything.   BE CAREFUL on what you do.  

DO NOT GET ANY LOAN FROM THIS SITE,  Please Do not Do that.