Question

EveryThingsWonky

How can i add an account they dont have to report it
I have been making payment through an auto dealer for 13 months ...They don't report it Its not a auto loan... I just make payments ..Is there a way that I can add this to show that I am making payments on time?

They Aren't reporting

Creditors have to pay to report.  They have handled it as a secured private loan and have opted not to report. 

You can approach them and ask them to report, but most likely they don't want to because it would cost them money each month to report.  

Small lenders and landloards don't have the volume of accounts to make the cost of reporting worth it.  They generally don't run a credit check either.