Question

ebenworld

How can a credit score be 0?
I looked at my Credit Karma score, which was about 700 before going and applying for an auto loan. When they checked my credit score, they said it was at zero. I had a bankruptcy that was dismissed about two years ago as I have paid back all the payments. I don't have any credit at this point, credit card, loan, etc. What should I do to get to a point? Thanks in advance.

Read everything that you can on building credit. Start with a Secured credit card and go from there. Most likely the auto lender tried to pull a FICO score for you.