Question

JMomosea

How can a credit repair company screw up my credit even more then before it was fixed by them.
Please tell me how can I restore my previous information giving me back my credit score I've had in the past

Normally you cannot get back information that was removed. Pretty much impossible. It would greatly benefit you to read everything that you can find about credit, then you can take control of your credit. You will need to start rebuilding from here. Any specific questions along the way, please feel free to ask.