Question

underwaterinatl

how bad is filing for bankruptcy
I have a recent car repossession, credit card debt, and a personal loan

It’s nowhere near as bad as racking up late entries and other derogatory entries on your credit reports for the next umpteen years...those stop when you file and if you learn your lesson after you get your bankruptcy discharge your credit will rebound nicely.

A Chapter 13 hurts for 7 years, a Chapter 7 totals your credit for ten.  As for the advisability,onlya bankruptcy attorney can do that. 

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 4-5  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.