Question

Jazzy8605

How am I suppose to improve my credit through Credit Karma's recommendations if they all deny me?
I just started back working and I'm trying to improve my credit but all of your suggestions require me to deposit $300 or more which I don't have even if it is refundable so how exactly are you helping people who want to turn their credit around without having to file bankruptcy. Some people like myself had it hard from the start of life and are just receiving a break while still needing necessities such as shelter and transportation but because of their past credit they can't receive any assistance without co-signers or just flat out being denied. Some people have no family that are willing to help them with things of that nature i.e. myself so what do people like me do? Continue to live from place to place and begging people for rides I just don't get it. My credit is like it is because I tried to keep myself above water trying to make sure I didn't lose my house or car and I still lost and now I want to get my credit right but I can't without running into all these brick walls. What do I do?

Site doesn't recommend, sponsors do.

Credit Karma;'s site is free to all of us but, it costs money to set up and maintain a Web site.  Who is paying for it?? The advertisers/sponsors on this site and they are the ones making the recommendations.

Given your situation, I hope you have been reading the articles on this site so you can learn about credit and what must be done to build credit.  That is the purpose of Credit Karma because too few people have this knowledge.  I didn't and I have a degree in accounting!!!

Making regular payments on all accounts you currently have is a good start.  Rebuilding credit may require getting a secured credit card which does require a bank deposit of a few hundred dollars. I had to do that after a Chapter 13 some years ago.  Gradually save up for that credit card if you want it.  There is no way to build credit fast, but patience and "baby steps" work in the long run.