Question

joker1057

how accurate is kredit karma?

Score

MY score is off by 66 points and not in my favor

kredit karma is not correct or accurate my score is 580 and kredit karma says it 514 so dont go by this site it is incorrect

Most Helpful Response

My experience is that the score is significantly offAs of yesterday Credit Karma reflects my score @660.  I am refinancing our primary residence & the morgage broker pulled my scores.  I was anticipating scores in the 600 range & to my surprise my scores are:  FAIR ISAAC 800, Classic 809, and Beacon 797  - evidently I have excellent credit & all along I was thinking in the 600 range.  If you really want to know - you should pull.

i checked mine and there was a 77pt difference

When i checked on freecreditreport.com there was only a 3 point difference. Credit Karma being 3 points higher. As far as I know they check all 3 bureaus.

My Discover card gives my score as 730.t

My Discover card bill says my score is 730-received 2 days ago. Today, K-K says 762. That's wuite a discrepancy. I have not engaged in any financial dealings which would have raised the score.

Credit Karma gets its credit scores from TransUnion, one of the three major credit bureaus. So I'd say very accurate =).

Not very accurate

I did a mortgage refi last year and Kredit Karma had me significantly lower  then when the broker pulled my score, almost 60 points off!  If you really want to know pull a report .

My TU score is 15pts higher than my CK score.