Question

sigrom

How accurate are Credit karma credit scores?

ask and answered many times. 

Depends on who you talk to. 

The Vantage Score that is supplied is very accurate when you compare to other Vantage Scores from other Sites.

YOU CAN NOT COMPARE the VANTAGE Score with the FICO Score.   

You have over 100 different Credit Score Models out there,  just is just one of them.

I use this site as a guide where I am at ( and have been working at it for over 5 years now , 4 years on CK )  as my Vantage Scores are 800+,   my Discover FICO Score is 770's+ and my Capital One Tracker ( New Account Score , oh this is what CK supplied before moving to the new Vantage Model ) that is 780's+

Credit Score is a generic Term,  you need to know the credit score model that created the score along with the data from what credit bureaur.

Hope that helps out.