Question

tiny450

house insurance credit score dropped
I noticed my house insurance score dropped.I called the insurance company who said my credit with them is excellent.They too are baffled why it dropped.Any ideas would be appreciated

Did you read the information that CK provided with your insurance score?  I guess not, because it clearly explains this has nothing to do with insurance, but with your credit score.  Go back and read it carefully.

reply to addison170

Thanks for the reply, guess I did not read the information provided as I am too busy getting beat up by my husband.

Yes I am in an abusive marriage so your sarcasm really hurt more than the beatings.