Question

Monimi

hospital errors that affect me
Hi. I have been harassed by multiple different collection companies for bills I'm not even responsible for. The situation is my son was hurt at a daycare when he was an infant so he was hospitalized alot. Now he has medical assistance (hospital bills are covered). Now I have never received any motivation that the bills we're not paid. (Come to find out the hospital never submit the bill the the insurance company). I'm not getting notified until the collection agencies call me continously. And the bill is already on my credit report as delinquent. How can I get this removed since it's not any fault of mine?

If the debt collectors are harassing you by excessive phone calls or harassing you in any other way, they are violating the FDCPA. Find a consumer law attorney and sue them.