Question

Tony621

Horrible credit loan?
My credit is 350 at age 20! I started really good had over 7k limit at age 19 and after a family emergency I had to max all my cards and couldn't repay the high amounts. Is there any company that's willing to give me a a loan of 1k+

I started with my local bank and a 1k loan.  The 1k was put into a CD and the CD was security on the loan.  I paid more interest than I earned but it was a good step to show 12 months of on time payment to start rebuilding credit cards. Maybe your local bank can do something similar with a secured personal loan. The nest step was a car loan after that year and I was able to get it pretty easily.