Question

Tdill5

Home Mortgage through Chase does not show up on my credit since filing chapter 13 in 2009
I have been paying monthly payments on time since filing in 2009 . My bankruptcy was discharged in Jan of 2013. I still have the home loan and have made on time monthly payments. Why isn't this showing up on my credit reports and how do I get them to report it so it does?

Call Chase and ask them why it is not reporting.

take a look at your monthly or qtr statement for a phone number and call them.    have them verify all your info including ssn address, phone etc.     ask them who they report the accout to.    also if you have not pulled your free credit report from transunion do so.  

good luck.