Question

jenborn

Home loan is connected, but not displayed
I have a home loan, which isn't displayed on this site. I clicked 'home loans' and then clicked 'connect to account', I entered my credentials for the loan servicer, however the home loan is still not displayed. I thought maybe it did not connect so I went to try again, and it says I'm already connected to my loan servicer. Why is the loan amount not displayed? I know that is has been reported to credit bureaus.

Thank you.

Update to my question

This is odd, I found my home loan under loan summary, however, on my dashboard for home loans, there's no dollar amount, and when I click on that, this is what is displayed "There are no open home loans reported on your credit file." Some part of this site is not talking to the other part, it seems!