Question

LadyPilotVM

Home Insurance Score dropped 117 points???
I've always had an excellent Home Insurance score rating and today it dropped 117 points for no reason. We've been in our home 20 years, no claims, premiums always paid on time and now this?? For what reason? I've read research that the insurance score is based upon the Transunion report, but my Transunion score just went up 25 points two weeks ago. This doesn't make any sense.
Does anyone know what else could cause such a drop in this particular rating? My debt to ratio rate, payment history and derogatory marks are all rated as A.

same thing for me

I hope someone answers i have the same issue

financed new car, home score down 108

I sold my toyota camry and bought a new Acura MDX. 15K down and rest 36 months with 1.9APR.

My home insurance score is down 108 points. where is the connection here? I am confused