Question

hismynrs

Home Insurance score
Home Insurance score...drop. I just opened a new credit card/balance transfer and knew this would affect my FICO and it did lower it by 5 points, however I am seeing a 114 point drop in my Housing Insurance score? What is the connection? My auto insurance score did not take a hit. My home insurance score went from 931(excellent) to 817 (poor). I have had the same insurer on the same home for 26 years and have never hand any claims filed against my homeowner's policy. Any thoughts as to how to raise this score or if it is utilized by insurers when issuing policies?

The scores you see here are NOT used by any creditors. These are fake scores just for your use, such as they are.  I really wouldn't waste time worrying about it.