Question

simonr

historical view of credit score
with the new format I no longer see how to view the history of my credit rate .
how can I see the past year or 2

Historical Credit Scores

You can click the score NUMBER in the middle of the graphic for your TransUnion or Equifax score on the Home > Overview page.

If you click the TransUnion number, you can then click the "See archive" link under the score graphic to see both the current VantageScore 3.0 and the previously used TransUnion New Account score.

texmama

Thank you for posting this!  Was searching everywhere for it.

Most Helpful Response

seriously wondering the same thing

why do they keep making this site harder to use and less convenient?

I'm also looking for this feature... why would they remove something so simple and useful?

I've been trying to figure out the same thing.

Me too!

I've actually been using creditkarma to work on my score. I've been able to bring it up 100 points by taking the site's tips. 

But I can no longer see the historical scores, which was what I was using to figure out what works and what doesn't. 

Very annoying that they got rid of this. Now I'm tracking my own scores in a spreadsheet. 

BTW, the thing that seemed to bump my score up the most was taking out an unnecessary loan for 10k. I tend to keep no debt at all. Not owing a bank any money appears to have been suppressing my score. Funny that the more financially responsible you are, the lower your score will probably be.