Question

bossfan1956

Hi,I have a poor credit score,I need to fix.How do I start
Should I get a secured card or a pre_paid one? Also,is credit consolidation a good thing or not?

Most Helpful Response

A secured credit card is a prepaid credit limit. This means you have to put the amount of money down of your credit limit. Example if you want a limit of $300, then you have to deposit that amount into your account. Also you do have prepaid debit\check cards, these do not help to boost your credit. Use your cc and buy small items and pay them off each month. Its a slow 6 month proccess, but worth the wait. Good luck my friend....

Hi,I have a poor credit score

I need to fix.How do I start to fix it?