Question

SCard03

Highest balance on credit card?
My credit card limit is 551 and in Oct I had a high balance of 474 I paid it off in Oct and on my Dec ( 2 months later ) statement my credit report says that my highest balance from Nov to Dec was 474?? How is that when I paid off the 474 in Oct and it still says highest balance is 474 and in Nov and Dec I did not use my card so I don't understand ?? Why it says original balance or highest balance and it still says 474?? Any help please??

Also I disputed with the credit bureau and the investigation came back as the highest balance is 474?? I'm so confuse guess I do not understand highest balance field ??

It's just stating the highest balance you have EVER had, no big deal, that has nothing to do with your current utilization rate. I do have a question though, how on earth did you get a credit limit of $551, or is it a secured card? Either way, usually limits are not odd dollar amounts.

Credit Card Balance Imapct

Hello;

I have sserveral credit cards with highest over 9,000 which is a Visa.  The interest is realatively low 9.95% fixed.  The other is a store cards with higher interest with variable rate high as 29.99%. Which card payoff would have the greatest imapct on my credit sore and why?

Thanks,

Bob