Question

Pickle2fish

High debt, $50,000.00, credit score 741, $30,000.00 savings, will I be able to get a mortgage?
I have full time job, new to me. Last job averaged $85,000.00. I want to purchase a home. Recommendations?

I highly recommend getting rid of the debt before even thinking of a mortgage.  Even if you were still working the last job, your debt would make it difficult to get a mortgage at a decent rate.  And you are not saying how long you've had this new job.  Stability is another factor in granting a mortgage and lenders want to make sure they have the chance of getting paid.