Question

Doright96

Hi, question . I have about 10 ccds on my acct ,only 4 have bal,how do i remove unused?
i would like to know how do i remove the unused ones now . i dont want it to effect my score .. Is it possible to remove and not hurt my score. THanks in advance.

Only a fool closes their credit accounts.  Your score is based on how much credit you have available and how well you use ijt.  Take the time to read the articles on this site to learn how credit works.  Keep cards in a safe place and use them occasionally to keep them active.

icuhowie

Jwsister, 
I like that line   "Only a fool closes their credit accounts. "

will be using it more often,