Question

izarelestrada

hi is there a number I can call for the collections on my credit report for I C SYSTEM thank you
hi is there a phone number I can call for the collections on my credit report for I C SYSTEM cause I don't know need to find out what this is thank you for your time

Most Helpful Response

You've had no contact with them?

This is on your report and you have not had any contact (mail, phone) with them?  File a dispute!!  And do this with all credit reports that show this or any other company you don't know.

Go to the left column of this page, highlight and click on Articles and scroll down (may be a couple of pages) to find the article on filing a dispute.  Do so right away and be persistent.

I did a Google search on this so verified it is a collection agency.  If you have had no contact with them before now, don't call or write them.  Just dispute and it should be removed in no more than 60 days.