Question

Malila86

Hi, I am seeing a collections on my report, how would I go about disputing that collections charge?
Also, I seen my credit score drop pretty significantly, what may have been the cause of that?

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to file disputes. Be aware that disputing can sometimes backfire and cause further damage to your credit scores, but sometimes it is worth the risk. I advise you to read all that you can on the subject of removing collection accounts before you take action. As to why your scores changed, look for changes on your reports.