Question

TSON

hey. I was sent a mail that my score is 405, because of too many attempts for credit during 6 month

That happens

stop responding to credit card offers/ loan offers or anything that pulls your credit.  go in to a local back or credit union and tell them  you need a secured credit card.  

Auto loan credit inquiries

I've experienced multiple inquiries when just applying at one car dealership.  Be aware of that and demand to know who they're applying to for your loan before they do it.  A good reason for the next car, I'll be looking into having a prequalified if not preapproved loan already in hand.

I recommend reading the articles on this site so you can learn how to build your credit score. Use the financial tools, too.  It is going to take a little time, but the effort is worth it.