help with delinquency
So, I screwed up. I had a credit card I never used get charges applied (automatic payment, totally legit), then had e-bills only (no paper bills) and missed the fact that I actually had a bill. Fast forward a couple months and the CC company calls (of course after it was 30 days delinquent) and I pay the very small bill and late charges.

On to the questions: Anyone have good advice on getting a hold of someone who can remove the derogatory mark? Preferably by phone, the card is Capital One.

Assuming I can't get the mark removed how fast will my credit go back up? I had a 780 and dropped to 729.