Question

Cjenn222

Help with credit score.
I have 2 credit cards both have a balance of 199. I am planning on paying one of them off now and another in 2 weeks. I have student loans of 2640 and pay 50 each month. Also I have a belks card that has 165. It has been paid on time and will be paid off or worse at least half paid off in a month. I also have a car loan and it has been paid on time each month. I only had my credit cards since January. And each has been paid on time. My student loans on the over hand hasn't. But I'm working on doing good on them. How can I increase my score. I know it can't happen overnight and I'm not one I those people who want to Increase in 6 months or so. But is there a way I can increase it fast at least by middle of next year.

Most Helpful Response

on time payments and keeping credit utilization under 10% will be the fastest way and since you have atleast 2 lines of credit your good on that front

My score is a sad 585