Question

ffhubb43

help with auto refiancing
I currently have auto financing at 20%. I took the recommendation and was offered 18% by an fiance company. Is it worth to refinance now or wait till my credit improves more?

In my opinion, take the 18% now and you'll at least know you're saving money on interest.  Not sure how much more your credit needs to improve to get a better rate, so I would grab that one for now and see if you get better offers later as your credit improves.  Just realize that you score will take a drop to begin with, but will slowly increase as you build up good payment history on the new 18% account.  Best of luck!