Question

soleromshade

help with amazon credit card
So basically amazon decided to close my account which was over the credit balance they gave me for 2 months now, i tried to make payments before but they blacklisted my bank even though it had no problems. it wasn't until recently that i was able to make payments again because they updated their site and now it doesn't have bank/checking account issues anymore, and no sooner than i made that payment, they closed my account today. And not only did they close it, it shows on my statement i made payments toward the credit card, but on my closed credit card balance on credit karma, it shows it was closed with a balance of $528 which isn't correct because i paid $497, and i amazon still wants me to pay the rest of the 76.44 dollars i owe them. how do i get the credit companies to fix that because it is completely incorrect and it closed with the wrong amount. if it gets to debt collection, or anything like that i would basically end up paying a whole lot more than i have to.

You better pay the remaining amount if it is actually owed or a collection may pop up on your reports destroying your credit. You should contact Amazon billing right away and try to get this all figured out. If you truly believe that they are in error and you have paid all that you owe, then you may want to consult with an attorney, but I highly doubt that there is a mistake with Amazon if the review the info once more and find that you owe a remaining amount. Get on this right away to prevent a collection.