Question

Charita38671

Help to rebuild credit.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am very new at rebuilding my credit. Current score is very low 500's. Student Loans and a few medical bills. Horrible I Know!!!! I'm doing the student loan rehab program and currently has paid 6 payments. 3 more to go so I can be out out default. Bottom line my question is does anyone know of any secured credit cards that I can get approved for. I have never ever had a credit card so all this is new to me. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Look at the Capital One Secured Credit,   have had one for over 4 years now.   There is a Yearly Fee ( 29.95 ) and you need to deposit x number of dollars.  The amount of money you deposit is your Credit LImit on the Card.   Just make sure you pay off your Credit Card in Full each month.

( Test Post )