Question

bhairavi12

Help sons credit to add him to my cards without him actually using them?

Please don't get involved. Have your son obtain a secured credit card. He should never charge more than 30% of the limit before paying it off. He should start reading the articles here to understand how credit works. 

I added one of my stepchildren on two of my cards as an authorized user, of course holding the cards and not letting her have access. Her credit increased by 150 points. I soon began receiving letters from the courts and phone calls from attorneys  due to her poor financial decisions. 

I told her I was removing her as an authorized user, and she needed to start taking responsibility for herself. I encouraged her to read the articles here, and I am always availabke to abswer questions if need be.