Question

deborah3077

help raise credit score 15 points
my credit karma score is 664 my transunion score on credit carma is 646 but when actually checking with transunion it is only 609 I have tried everything......I need my score up to 620 to qualify for a home loan.

A mortgage lender will most likely use a version of FICO scores and it will usually be a mortgage version, so you are going to have to see what those scores are. You cannot get them here, but there are other sites where you can purchase them. Brace yourself too, because they will probably be a lot different than the non-fico scores you are getting.

I also wanted to mention, if you are not where you need to be with your scores and credit profile right now, it is not the end of the world. You can wait a little while to purchase a home and work to build your credit profile and scores up. The way to start with that is to read as much as you can on the topic of credit.