Question

seacretsfan

help paying mortage
Hello and Good Day ! I am asking if there is anything I may be able to do to keep my score up ! I am working full time but my husband is work on going on disability do to Health reason it will take another 6-9 months yet ! I am trying to pay all bills by myself and the budget is getting stretched a lot I am trying to keep all debtors above board and keep my mortgage up to date. I am asking what can I do about any help to help me keep paying our mortgage until the Disability starts coming in My husband has gone through a lot with Heart problems and surgeries we don't need this to fall through ! He has tried his best and So have I We never thought this would happen and I don't know where or what to do We have always tried to pay but this last year has been bad we had to go Bankrupt in June all is a lot better but this Mortgage payment is our stumbling block we are trying to get by but things are getting rougher each month. We need some help !

Prioritize!!

Pay mortgage first, and all house related expenses too.  What good is it to pay the credit cards if you were to end up homeless?? If you were to not keep up the mortgage, the bank can take your house.  What can they take back that was purchased on the credit cards?  Utilize food stamps and food banks to help with meals.  Check out all options available to help you keep your head above water. Salvation Army and St.Vincent de Paul may have programs or know where such help could be obtained. Try "low-income energy assistance" and equal-payment plans on the utilities.  Sometimes you have to ask around to get contacts for this help. 

Wish you the best.