Question

Liindsayyy12

Help on when it will be gone??
I have an account that says it was "collection/charge off" deposit related and the account was closed on oct 13th 2010 but it says my last payment was in sept of 2012. Will this fall off 7 years after the account is closed or the last payment?
Or will it hurt the 7 years if I just pay it off or will it help me?

It should fall off seven years from your first date of missing payments.  You can dispute this with the credit buruaes.  It will always help during a manual review of your credit report if it is paid .  Some companies will auto decline you if  you have any unpaid collections