Question

crabspy

Help on getting an AMEX CC
I'm interested in getting the AMEX BCE card. CreditKarma says I have very good odds at getting one but when I go to the AMEX site to check for offers it says I have none. Just about every bank/card company sends me pre approved offers except AMEX. My scores on here at higher than 750. Would making an AMEX savings account with a large initial deposit improve my chances? Maybe not interested in doing business with me? I currently have Hyatt and United cards from Chase.

Are you referring to the offers you get if you enter in some information like name, address, last 4 digits of SS, but with no credit score hit?

Maybe they aren't able to get a good enough look at your credit report without a hard inquiry.  I would think 750+ score should be high enough otherwise.  Not knowing your credit history.

crabspy

Right. When I check it on their website it says I don't have any. Other banks have sent me offers through mail but I haven't seen any from AMEX so I got curious and looked around on their site to see what was offered. I recently got 3 pre approved CC letters in the mail in 3 days so my credit info is definitely out there. I have no negative marks on my CCs paid in full each month no BK ect

I would most definitely go by what the AMEX site says, if it shows no offers then there probably is not any offers. The "offers" that you find here on Credit Karma are ads/recommendations and have been known to let many people disappointed. Not really sure what your desire to have an AMEX card is for, but in my opinion, I would just go with another lender. Remember, most lenders use a version of FICO scores too, so the score that you've given here may be irrelevant.

Just because you didn't receive a pre-approval, doesn't necessarily mean you'll be denied. Amex requires a 720 score for the BCE card. It's up to you if you wish to apply, and possibly receive it or be rejected.