Question

erwhite89

Help! My status of paid collections won't change.
Ive currently paid off a few collections that were on my report. While one company immediately reported my collection as "paid in full", the other companies have yet to do so. I don't have to have these debts removed but how can I get the "paid in full" status of these debts to show on my credit report?

Instant doesn't happen with credit report changes.  Humans are involved here and it takes time for the reports to go from the collectioin agencies to the credit bureaus.  A month or two is not so unusual.  Give it a little more time, please. And if you are talking about items that are on your credit report on this site, you have to wait a little longert until this site eventually gets updates from Transunion and Equifax.