Question

freakyfriday

Help! My credit score dropped 50 points though everything improved?
My Transrisk score has dropped 50 points since last month. There are no changes, in fact according to the detail there were numeric improvements in some areas.

I can't find the graph that used to show exactly what the score trend was from month to month. So the interface has changed a little, too.

What's going on? Has the way the scores have been calculated changed in the last 45 days?

I had the same thing happen to me, yesterday. I've had many improvements since last month, as well. I don't understand why this would happen.