Question

bixmix82

Help me understand my credit score drop of over 100 points in 1 month
I don't understand
Long story short, my credit score dropped over 100 points in a month as I lowered my total debt.

Right now Credit Karma states that I have a [A] in card utilization (up from [B]) last month.
I have an [A] in payment history.

I have an [A] in history.

I have a [C] in total accounts because I don't have enough different cards

I have a [D] in credit inquiries because last month I contacted 3 different mortgage brokers for our first home. And about 6 months ago we opened 3 revolving accounts to buy some new furniture after a move. We've paid all three off.

We also had some credit disputes that have dropped off, but from what I can tell that means that the negative items are removed rather than existing.

At this point, it feels like I just got f'd by the credit system. I am worried that my lender will decide to bump up our rate as a result.

Can anyone help me understand what's going on?

Thanks in advance.

Me too

I can't help you, but I'd like to know, too. Logged in today to find my credit rating on here had dropped 100 POINTS in 1 week... ??? Nothing huge has happened that I know of.