Question

daniellecteles

Help me find out if my credit has been fraudlent used!!!
Can someone help me? I don't know what these collections accounts are, and I have 4 accounts under collection that I'm not aware of it. The companies are STALLINGS FN and CREDI COLL. Please help me figure it out what this is and how to resolve it. Thank you!

Most Helpful Response

Check your credit reports yearly.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very thoroughly and file disputes over all WRONG information (not my account/address, etc) with the credit bureau reporting them.  They then have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

It is not unusual to find errors on credit reports, but checking them annually helps us to get them cleared up.  Start now and make it a habit to do so.

Hope this helps